We hope you love your M+Co Living product/s as much as we do, but we understand that things don’t always go according to plan. In the unfortunate event that an item received is damaged or defective, here’s how to get in touch to discuss a return and the conditions that apply.
Our returns process takes into account the bulky and heavy nature of some of our products and the considerable transportation costs that is required. We can only accept products which are unused, unassembled and in ‘as new’ condition.
What is your Returns Process?
- Step 1 – Upon receipt of your M+Co Living product/s, please inspect your items.
- Step 2 - Within 5 business days of your delivery, please contact M+Co Living by email email@example.com stating the following:
• Customer name, contact email and phone number
• Your order number
• A photograph and/or other proof of the alleged damage, defect, error or omission
- Step 3 – M+Co Living will review your return request within a reasonable time of receiving your email. We will notify you of your refund or replacement and advise how to return your item/s. We try to process returns as soon as possible. However, please allow 3 to 5 working days from the day of your email to us for your return request to be processed. In considering any application for refund or exchange, M+Co Living reserves the right to inspect returned items upon receipt, prior to making a decision.
If the item is deemed to have a manufacturing defect or is not fit for purpose, we will offer you a replacement or a refund within 28 days of purchase on any full priced items as long as the item is in its original condition and packaging. Shipping costs will not be reimbursed. We are unable to accept returns on any items that have been used, modified, assembled or marked and damaged in any way post purchase.
We will typically refund any money owed to you using the same method originally used by you to pay for your purchase. If that is not possible we will contact you via phone or email. You will receive a Refund Email Confirmation as soon as the refund has been issued.
Please see our terms and conditions for further information.
Change of Mind returns:
- M+Co Living understands that Customers can have a change of mind if products may not quite look like or fit into a selected area of your house as expected. Change of mind returns are however costly to facilitate, time consuming to arrange and process and prone to damage on their return unless securely packaged.
- If M+Co Living, in its discretion, agrees to accept any return of any Product which is not defective or damaged or fails to comply with its description:-
(a) the Products must be returned in their original packaging (both internal and external), in unmarked and unused condition, unassembled or in the exact state of assembly as originally delivered, to M+Co.
(b) freight Charges paid re the initial delivery are non-refundable;
(c) freight charges paid for the return of the relevant Products must be paid directly by the Customer or, if the return freight is arranged by M+Co, must be paid by the Customer and deducted from the credit (if any due) to the Customer on the return of this stock;
(d) M+Co will charge a re-stocking fee equivalent to 25% of the value of the returned Products to cover the additional administration, warehouse and payment processing costs associated with the return of these items; and
(e) a credit will only be processed once these Products are received in our Melbourne warehouse by M+Co, checked and found to be in a good and as new condition.
Proof of purchase is required for all returns with any refunds only being made against the credit card used for the initial payment.
Cancelling or changing your order
Please get in touch with our Customer Care Team via email at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible so we can discuss your options.
Please note that in general there are no refunds on Sale items, only 7 day exchange. However, if your sale item is faulty then we will offer a refund on these items.
In the unfortunate event that the wrong item is sent to you please contact us immediately at email@example.com quoting your order number, name and address, details of the product received and product originally ordered, and whether you require are fund or replacement. We will then contact you immediately and advise how to proceed. M+Co Living will cover all transport costs on wrong items.