Super Nova Freestanding
The versatile Super Nova can be inbuilt into hebel or brick or inserted into an existing fireplace. Whether you are building a new home or renovating, the Super Nova will be an attractive focal point in your home.
The Super Nova features a generous door opening to allow unobstructed viewing area for the fire. The deep firebox ensures that wood can be loaded easily for longer burn times.
With a heating capacity of up to 220 square metres, it’s ideal for heating up large open plan areas. It can also be fitted with a three-speed fan for increased heat circulation.
The compact design and close wall clearances enables simple installation with minimum floor space requirements.
- Environmentally friendly
- Preheated primary air wash system ensures a clean view of the fire
- Fully shielded convection firebox
- Large glass ceramic viewing area
- High heat output
- Natural convection system
- Proudly made in Australia with a 10-year warranty
- Optional 2 speed fan
- 3mm mild steel secondary air tubes that will give a long life through many years of hot burns
- Premium ceramic baffles that will never bow or wear-out from excessive heat
- The firebox is construct from 6mm laser cut mild steel